Friday, November 30, 2012

Sooooooo... here we are again...

Sooooo... did I mention I hate the 2ww?  I did?...  Oh, I'm starting to sound like a broken record.  My apologies.   It just needs to be reiterated.  I am at the end of another 2ww.  CD1 was Nov 1st.  Which means I should have started on the 28th.  Yep that's right.  I'm now two days late.  Again.  Preg test, you ask.  Negative again. 

Although, speaking of tests, I've been using the same brand for months.  I have never gotten evap lines.  Heck, I used to even wish for them just so I could see a line.  Never have I gotten any.... until this week.  Both tests I took have had a second line... unfortunately, by the time I saw the second line it was way, way past the cut off.  And unfortunately, only one of them can I say for sure was an evap line.  The other one, I was too impatient about and left it after less than a minute so it could have been a "real" line... probably not but...  So now I must rush to the store after work to get more tests since I'm out of them.

I can't even tell if AF is coming or not.  I've occasionally felt a twinge that I associate with that time of the month but overall I feel too normal to be on the verge of starting but I've become too pessimistic to hope that there is a good reason for the delay.

Since I've bothered to complain about this and obsess over the lateness of my period... I will be starting posthaste now.  Which means the beginning of yet another cycle.  Can I please have an awesome Chr.istm.as present and just get preggers already? 

Marielle
(who thinks this year has been horrible and hopes the next one is much better)

3 comments:

  1. And am praying that this lateness means BFP!!

    Go get a First Response! They are the most reliable! With the pink lines...any test that uses the blue tend to have more evap lines. I don't trust them and I never use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for you! My *first* pregnancy I didn't get a positive until super late because of my discontinued, non-sensitive tests. I hope this is the case for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending lots of BFP vibes your way...

    ReplyDelete