Monday, December 3, 2012

Stuck in limbo...

Well.... let's see..  Friday night took an El Cheapo pg test.  Very, very faint positive.  Yay!!  But then Saturday my temps dropped indicating my period was coming.  Boo...  No period that day.  Next day... temp went back up... still no period.  And that brings us to today... still no period but temp is still up.  Is this good news or bad news?  Anyone know if it is still possible to have a viable preg.nancy with the temp drop around the time AF should start? Dr. G.oog.le seems to think it is a lost cause and I will start any moment now but I'm over 5 days late at this point.

If I haven't started by the time work is over I'll run and get more tests.  I didn't go this weekend for more because I kept thinking I was about to start any minute so kept putting it off.  I didn't get any this morning because I didn't want to test before work and then ruin my entire day if negative or have to pretend that I'm not going crazy with excitement if positive.  So if I still haven't started this evening I'll stop and get a more expensive brand and see what it says.

So in other words... I don't actually have anything to report.  I'm just here to complain about being stuck in limbo.  Grrr.....

Hope everyone else's weekend went much better than mine.  :)

Marielle

Edited to Add:  Apparently limbo hell has ended.  AF has made her appearance finally.  Stupid uterus.

5 comments:

  1. I wouldn't write off that positive just yet. I've heard of pregnant women having fluctuating temperatures.

    If you get another positive on an HPT, my advice would be to stop temping. It will only drive you crazy.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A one day temp dip indicates preg. And your bleeding could be implantation bleeding. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn. I thought things were sounding good. Are you ever late for your period? If not, I'm thinking something must have happened...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I did get a positive preg test Friday night but it was so faint as to be barely there and no I'm not usually late. My cycle tends to be 27 days with the occasional 26 or 28 days. Anything over 28 days is unusual although does happen once in a blue moon. I have never had a 32 day cycle since I've been keeping track which is what this one turned out to be. I'm pretty sure this was a chemical since I had the pos pg test.

      Delete
  4. I'm just catching up on blogs after being away...I am so sorry for you Marielle! As I was reading the last couple of posts I was so hopeful for you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete