Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Here we go again

Well, it's that time again.  The 2ww officially starts on Friday, I believe.  I am "O"ing tomorrow and have done my first insem this morning.  So fingers crossed that this is the one.

With all my complaints and negative thoughts about doing a bbt chart, I have surprisingly not only kept up with it but done it consistantly.  I didn't think I would last a month charting or even doing it every day but I haven't missed a single day yet and have managed to take my temp at the same time every morning except for one morning when I didn't set my alarm correctly.  I haven't quite learned how to read them yet but I'm working on it.

In other news, last month I started eating healthier and trying to exercise more.  I am seriously overweight and know that I need to loose it but I like my junk food and being single I hate cooking for just myself.  Well, I've mostly (I did cheat a couple of times) managed to stick to eating healthier over the last three weeks and have already lost some weight from doing so.  I'm hoping I can keep it up especially when pms starts acting up and I start craving all the wrong foods.

Not much to talk about over here other than to gripe about my bank that screwed up but is now fixed after a couple hours on the phone and three different people.  Grrr...  Hopefully this week and next just flies by.

Marielle
(Off to find something else to obsess about so I don't obsess about the 2ww.)

3 comments:

  1. Keeping fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you sticky baby dust. Hope you have many ways to occupy yourself during this very long wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the store and bought ONLY healthy food. So that when I went to poke around in the fridge, those were my only options. Also made sure everything was easy to make... cause I hate cooking!

    ReplyDelete