Thursday, July 21, 2016

Try this updating thing again...

So I know it has been a really long time since my last post. It's not entirely my fault. Unfortunately, for some reason neither my home computer or work computer like this site and it extremely hard to update it. Plus a toddler makes for a busy mom and I never seem to have enough time in the day. Zuri will be 3 in just a couple of months. It's hard to believe that so much time has passed since she was born. She is just growing up so much. She's already potty trained and so independent. Loves to do everything herself and omg, does she love to climb everything. Seriously, if it's climbable, she will climb it. Talk about near heart attacks. She loves to talk up a storm and now at least half is understandable (somewhat). I am definitely blessed to have the beautiful, sweet girl as a daughter.
In other news.... after a year of trying, baby #2 is due March 1, 2017.
That is if I survive the constant nausea and extreme tiredness. Pretty sure if I take too long to blink, I will fall asleep. Well, I'm off to do something productive before I fall asleep. Later.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on baby #2! It's wonderful to hear from you and get an update. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I missed being on here. So far my new computer seems to be handling this site a lot better than the old one.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the new baby on the way!!

    ReplyDelete